Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time Out For Cool Peeps-- Vol. 1: Mr. Belvedere-
Why he always puts a smile on my face.
The Short Version.



Simply put, this man is brilliant.
He's witty, he's often snarky, he refers to himself in third person..and...as it happens, he's British.

He seems to know exactly how to make his tv family
that much more tolerable to watch, especially that Bob Euecker guy..(which I know I spelled wrong, but frankly, I don't give a damn.)

His interactions with young Wesley and his siblings are just such fun to see, and I very much enjoy when he gets kinda creepy and his eyes bug out of his face like he's gonna put your head in your soup at any moment--

And of course, who could forget the end of the episode, wherein he writes within his journal, eloquently recapping the moments we held so dear for 25 odd minutes.


In summary, he gets points for being himself; our Belvedere.

Him and those wonderful sweaters.

You heard it here first, kids. Go. Get. The. Dvds.


Uncle S will smile on you. So go on and do it.

He recently had the pleasure of "helping" a few of his close friends remember the love they once had for Mr. Belvedere--and you can be sure that they were pleased for this.

I'd know.


So.. a one. a two. ya'll know what to do..

You'll be happy you did~

1 comment:

Lyndsie said...

There are a few things I really like about this post. First of all..."Time Out For Cool Peeps" is a great idea. Run with it. Plus, it's Mr. Belvedere, man! I love his snarkiness. Although if he tried to tell me off about my Excedrin, we might have troubles. But yes, Richie and I owe our Uncle Sexy a big fat British Thank You.